This garment was made at Echotex, Bangladesh
- An industry-leading garment factory focused on worker welfare, efficiency and productivity.
- First in Bangladesh to offer health insurance for all workers, fair wages and a free lunch, every day.
- LEED Platinum certified, saving 19, 566, 964 KWh of energy and reducing CO2 emissions by 4191 tons per year.
This garment is made from: Certified Merino wool
- It’s from animals living in natural and organic conditions and protected by the 5 freedoms.
- It’s long-lasting and requires less washing
- It’s been dyed and finished with low impact certified dyes