This garment was made at Echotex, Bangladesh
- An industry-leading garment factory focused on worker welfare, efficiency and productivity.
- First in Bangladesh to offer health insurance for all workers, fair wages and a free lunch, every day.
- LEED Platinum certified, saving 19, 566, 964 KWh of energy and reducing CO2 emissions by 4191 tons per year.
This garment is made from: Micromodal
- It’s derived from renewable, sustainably harvested Beech wood pulp
- It’s processed in a closed loop system that reuses 95% of the chemicals involved.
- It’s known for its breathability and is considered C02 neutral in the raw fibre state.