Free Delivery & Returns
90% of Profits Support Our 5 Charities
This garment was made using Lyocell
- It’s derived from renewable, sustainably harvested wood pulp
- It’s processed in a unique closed loop system, minimising impact of production.
- It’s known for being long-lasting, soft and gentle next to your skin.
This garment was made at: Echoknits, Bangladesh
- a factory that specializes in true knitwear. Echoknits puts the well-being of its employees first and is constantly improving its approach to energy saving and sustainability.
- Day care facility, free medical care, family planning counseling and maternity leave
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) and planning for Water Recycling Mechanism
- On-site plantation of vegetables and fruits on the premises sold to workers at a subsidised price.