Free Delivery & Returns
90% of Profits Support Our 5 Charities
This garment was made at Echotex, Bangladesh
- An industry-leading garment factory focused on worker welfare, efficiency and productivity.
- First in Bangladesh to offer health insurance for all workers, fair wages and a free lunch, every day.
- LEED Platinum certified, saving 19, 566, 964 KWh of energy and reducing CO2 emissions by 4191 tons per year.
This garment was made using GOTS-certified organic cotton
- It’s grown on organic farms, with a solid value chain that monitors and protects human and planetary health.
- It doesn’t use patented genetically modified seed stocks and encourages biodiversity.
- It doesn’t contaminate water, soil, wildlife or humans with toxic chemical fertilisers and herbicides.