This garment was made using sustainable viscose
- It's made from pre-consumer cotton waste called linters.
- It recycles the by-product from the cotton industry which would otherwise go to landfills.
- It prevents more trees from being cut down as opposed to conventional viscose.
This garment was made using Tencel ™
- It’s derived from renewable, sustainably harvested wood pulp
- It’s processed in a closed loop system that reduces chemical effluent to almost zero.
- It’s known for being long-lasting and is certified as compostable and biodegradable.