This garment is made from: EcoVero™
- It’s derived from renewable, sustainably harvested wood pulp.
- It’s processed in a closed loop system and carries strict transparency requirements.
- It’s known for its longevity and is certified as compostable and biodegradable.
This garment was made using GOTS-certified organic cotton
- It’s grown on organic farms, with a solid value chain that monitors and protects human and planetary health.
- It doesn’t use patented genetically modified seed stocks and encourages biodiversity.
- It doesn’t contaminate water, soil, wildlife or humans with toxic chemical fertilisers and herbicides.
This garment was made at Echotextil, Turkey
- A small facility set up by Echotex in Turkey for efficiency and productivity
- Similar founding ethos as Echotex