Free Delivery & Returns
90% of Profits Support Our 5 Charities
This garment was made at: Echoknits, Bangladesh
- a factory that specializes in true knitwear. Echoknits puts the well-being of its employees first and is constantly improving its approach to energy saving and sustainability.
- Day care facility, free medical care, family planning counseling and maternity leave
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) and planning for Water Recycling Mechanism
- On-site plantation of vegetables and fruits on the premises sold to workers at a subsidised price.
This garment was made using sustainable viscose
- It's made from pre-consumer cotton waste called linters.
- It recycles the by-product from the cotton industry which would otherwise go to landfills.
- It prevents more trees from being cut down as opposed to conventional viscose.