Free Delivery & Returns
90% of Profits Support Our 5 Charities
This garment was made at Echotex, Bangladesh
- An industry-leading garment factory focused on worker welfare, efficiency and productivity.
- First in Bangladesh to offer health insurance for all workers, fair wages and a free lunch, every day.
- LEED Platinum certified, saving 19, 566, 964 KWh of energy and reducing CO2 emissions by 4191 tons per year.
This garment was made using Lyocell
- It’s derived from renewable, sustainably harvested wood pulp
- It’s processed in a unique closed loop system, minimising impact of production.
- It’s known for being long-lasting, soft and gentle next to your skin.