This garment was made at Echotex, Bangladesh
- An industry-leading garment factory focused on worker welfare, efficiency and productivity.
- First in Bangladesh to offer health insurance for all workers, fair wages and a free lunch, every day.
- LEED Platinum certified, saving 19, 566, 964 KWh of energy and reducing CO2 emissions by 4191 tons per year.
This garment was made using ENKA ® viscose
- It's produced in Europe and is 100% biodegradable
- It originates from legal and sustainable forestation
- It is blendable with other natural fibres and can be reclaimed for fibre to fibre recycling