This garment was made at: Shomahar, Bangladesh
- a factory that specializes in true knitwear. Shomahar puts the well-being of its employees first and is constantly improving its approach to energy saving and sustainability.
- Day care facility, free medical care, family planning counselling and maternity leave
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) and planning for Water Recycling Mechanism
- On-site plantation of vegetables and fruits on the premises sold to workers at a subsidised price.
This garment was made using Lyocell
- It’s derived from renewable, sustainably harvested wood pulp
- It’s processed in a closed loop system that reduces chemical effluent to almost zero.
- It’s known for being long-lasting and is certified as compostable and biodegradable.