This garment is made from: Certified Merino wool
- It’s from animals living in natural and organic conditions and protected by the 5 freedoms.
- It’s long-lasting and requires less washing
- It’s been dyed and finished with low impact certified dyes
This garment was made at: Shomahar, Bangladesh
- a factory that specializes in true knitwear. Shomahar puts the well-being of its employees first and is constantly improving its approach to energy saving and sustainability.
- Day care facility, free medical care, family planning counselling and maternity leave
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) and planning for Water Recycling Mechanism
- On-site plantation of vegetables and fruits on the premises sold to workers at a subsidised price.