This garment was made at Echotex, Bangladesh
- An industry-leading garment factory focused on worker welfare, efficiency and productivity.
- First in Bangladesh to offer health insurance for all workers, fair wages and a free lunch, every day.
- LEED Platinum certified, saving 19, 566, 964 KWh of energy and reducing CO2 emissions by 4191 tons per year.
This garment was made using sustainable viscose
- It's made from pre-consumer cotton waste called linters.
- It recycles the by-product from the cotton industry which would otherwise go to landfills.
- It prevents more trees from being cut down as opposed to conventional viscose.