This garment was made at Echotex, Bangladesh
- Family support through paternity and maternity leave, on site GP and creche
- Free meal for all policy with a healthy, hot lunched cooked onsite every day for 11,000+ employees
- For the first time in bangladesh's manufacturing history free comprehensive health insurance for all of our workers.
This garment was made using Lyocell
- It’s derived from renewable, sustainably harvested wood pulp
- It’s processed in a closed loop system that reduces chemical effluent to almost zero.
- It’s known for being long-lasting and is certified as compostable and biodegradable.