Free Delivery & Returns
90% of Profits Support Our 5 Charities
This garment was made at Echotex, Bangladesh
- An industry-leading garment factory focused on worker welfare, efficiency and productivity.
- First in Bangladesh to offer health insurance for all workers, fair wages and a free lunch, every day.
- LEED Platinum certified, saving 19, 566, 964 KWh of energy and reducing CO2 emissions by 4191 tons per year.
This garment was made using SeaCell™:
- It’s produced from sustainably harvested seaweed and wood using methods that save both energy and resources.
- It’s processed in a closed loop system that reduces chemical effluent to almost zero.
- It’s certified as biodegradable and is 100% organic.